1) Wordle: Wordle is a great word game for kids of all ages. The game is simple to play but has enough variety to keep you and your child entertained! It’s also a good way for parents and children who have different levels of literacy to play together. We recommend this game for children ages 5 to 8.
2) Wordle Unlimited games are fun and social. You can play them with your friends and family. Wordle Unlimited games are also a great way to learn new words and improve your vocabulary. You can play them on your own or as a group. You can play them on your phone, tablet, or computer. Wordle Unlimited games are good for you, your friends, and your family.
3) Scramble Words: Scramble Words is a fun word game that builds vocabulary skills while keeping kids engaged. This word game helps build basic grammar skills as well as allows kids to practice spelling and vocabulary words with their family members or friends. It’s recommended for ages 7-12 years old.
4) Spellaholic: Spellaholic is available on most digital devices, making it easy for kids of all ages to play the word game wherever they are! The game works by showing two words in a sentence and then giving the player 20 seconds to spell the unknown word before moving on to the next sentence. It’s best suited for children 8-14 years old and provides opportunities for building vocabulary skills, spelling, and even grammar as players advance through levels.
5) Word wars: Word wars is an educational activity perfect for families with young children who are just learning how to spell words! With this activity, players use letter tiles instead of letters in order to spell out new words during each round of play. The more letters you get your child.
No embed video
For more information, visit the links: Scamwatch Classified Ads Scams Online Pet Scams (Dogs, Monkeys,Cats,Scams)